Waves Village Resort Condos
Hatteras Soundfront Resort. Onsite watersports, activities, restaurant and more.
Waves Village Resort Condos are luxury soundfront condos on Hatteras Island, each with superb sound views. Waves Village Resort offers first-class amenities and private balconies with full-size hot tubs. Amenities include soundfront pool, onsite restaurant and coffee shop, all within the unique kiteboarding village. Enjoy sunsets in the condo hot tub after a fun day of watersports on the Pamlico Sound or a day surfing at the beach, just a short 10 minute walk or short drive to public beach access.
Waves Village Resort condos are located in Rodanthe, NC, at Milepost 40 on the Rodanthe soundfront, on the Hatteras Island. All condos are 3 bedroom 3 bath with modern, luxury finishes & + 1600 SF of living space + 10' balconies. Pool opens mid May. Top floor hot tubs open year round, lower levels close end of Oct, reopen in April. NEW FOR 2016: Onsite ropes course - May 2016
To pause the slideshow, hover over the image with your mouse. Slideshow will start again with 5 second delay after you move your mouse.
Why Waves Village Condos rentals?
- Stunning Sound views in each newly-built condo
- 52" TVs in every condo and TVs in bedroom
- Short walking distance to beach, including top-rated surfing spots & Rodanthe Fishing pier
- Soundfront pool, grilling area, and water access
- Hot tubs on each condo's private balcony (seasonal)
- Onsite staff for all your needs
- Large Kite launch area (free launching)
- Onsite ropes course (beginning May 2016)
- High quality furnishings and furniture, crown molding
- Onsite restaurant and shops at the resort
- Elevator access & covered parking
- WiFi throughout the community
- 100' soundfront pier, fireplaces, washer/dryers
- Onsite watersports activities: Kiteboarding, Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Surfing and more
- Gourmet kitchens: stainless steel appliances & soapstone countertops
View the Waves Village Resort unit list. Soundfront condominiums in Rodanthe, Hatteras Island, OBX.
Waves Village Resort Wind Forecast
What is a "Kiteboarding Village"?
As one of only 2 kiteboarding villages in the country, Waves Village Resort offers the best in kiteboarding and watersports activites on the East Coast. Enjoy your stay at these newly built luxury condos with numerous onsite water activities, plus easy beach accessibility. With watersports rental partner Kitty Hawk Kites, Waves Village Resort offers lessons and watersports rentals for everyone from the seasoned kiteboarder to first timers. Activities and lessons for all ages available.
Where else can you leave your car parked for the entire week & have this much fun? At Waves Village Resort in Rodanthe, spend your days with water activities and relax at night in luxury soundfront condo rentals without ever having to leave the resort. Gear lockers provided at the condos. Discounts available to all guests of Waves Village Resort. Watersports packages available.
Onsite watersport activities include:
The Kitty Hawk Kites Kiteboarding School is designed to teach kiteboarders of all ages and skill levels. The combination of calm water and strong winds has led this area to be among the most popular in the USA and the world for kiteboarders of all skill levels.
Rent kayaks onsite for use on your own, or take one of the many tours offered by Kitty Hawk Kites in the Pamlico Sound.
Take a lesson at Kitty Hawk Kites' Hang Gliding Training Center. It is the largest hang gliding school in the world. Fly like the Wright Brothers on the strong Outer Banks winds!
Train, practice, and learn to surf on some strong waves at the nearby beachfront. Lessons offered for all ages & skill levels. Waves Village Resort is across from the internationally renowned "S-Turns" the best and most well-known surf spot on the entire Outer Banks, NC.
Stand-up paddleboarding is one of the most popular new water activities. Paddleboarding offers great exercise while allowing you to explore the Outer Banks by both ocean and Sound. Rentals and access to the water are available onsite at the Waves Village Resort.
Waves Village Retail Amenities include:
- Kitty Hawk Kites - Premier Outer Banks watersports shop
- NEW Onsite ropes course - fun for all ages! Opens May 2016
- Good Winds Seafood & Wine - Serving breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner; excellent soundfront dining
- Life is Good - Jake's on 12: retail shop.
- Route 12 Coffee & Tea -popular gourmet coffee, smoothie, & bakery shop
- Forbes Candy & Gifts -candies, snacks, and more.
Enhancing your condo rental experience is First Flight Rentals.
- Superb service during your entire condo vacation.
- Responsive maintenance staff - Waves Village condos have onsite service available.
- Most amenities & add-ons of any condo rentals on the Outer Banks.
- Only vacation rental company focused entirely on premier, newly-built condo rentals on the Outer Banks, NC.